Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Let it snow!

It has snowed since 7:00 this morning. I've shoveled the driveway twice today, and we have very large piles of snow. I'm guessing we'll have between 8-12" before this storm is over. Tomorrow the lab and the schools are on a two hour delay AKA "school hour delay." (still saying cute things even though she's so grown-up.)

After I picked Sophie up from school, both girls looked so cute in their winter gear, I had to get a picture. Finally I feel like it's Christmas time!

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

Be still my beating heart. They look sooooo cute. Love those grandgirls. :)

Cannon Clan said...

isnt the snow crazy? i never thought i would see that much snow here. reed saw matt at work, we really need to get together soon, the guys talked about new years. lets talk

Terri said...

Such cute muffins, I love them all bundleded!