Saturday, January 31, 2009

The gals


Mom quickly (and I mean lightning fast) snapped this picture of us gals watching Veggie Tales. We had someone looking at the house and we always end up and Mom & Dad's.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Cute girls, what a nice picture! oooh nice quilt too! :)

Emily said...

I thought you'd like the quilt, seeing as how you are it's creator.

Terri said...

True, you know that's why I gave it to mom, I liked it so much I couldn't give it away without the hope that it would come back to me again. That and mom all but thretened me if I didn't give it to her.
Mom really did take a good picture, she must have been super fast.

Grandma Lil said...

I don't seem to recall threatening you, Terri. I love the quilt and yes, the picture is also great. Beautiful girls.

Grandma Lil said...

I think a great camera helps, too. Thanks hon for the Christmas gift. I am enjoying it.