Shopping at 18 mos.
That's awesome! Yes, they watch and learn everything. I really like the way she scanned her card into the dishwasher. Remember when Sophie scanned my Discover card right into the heat vent?
that made me laugh. our lives would be so boring without them!
That's really cute! You should watch that one, it looks like she spends without any thought of the cost (in fact I don't even know if she is buying)!
Post a Comment
Matt, Emily, Sophie and Olivia ....The Schmidts
3 comments:
That's awesome! Yes, they watch and learn everything. I really like the way she scanned her card into the dishwasher. Remember when Sophie scanned my Discover card right into the heat vent?
that made me laugh. our lives would be so boring without them!
That's really cute! You should watch that one, it looks like she spends without any thought of the cost (in fact I don't even know if she is buying)!
Post a Comment