Friday, August 21, 2009

Our kitchen

After spending months pouring over possible designs for our kitchen, and even getting a black eye in the process of installing it, I am reaping the benefits. I love our kitchen. It came out just right, and I think it looks an awful lot like I thought it would. I can't wait to have our house warming party so that I can put both ovens to good use. We're still working on picking the right backsplash, but I think we've decided. Just another project in the long list.







4 comments:

Terri said...

The kitchen looks great! I have a project idea, get a phone that didn't come from 1990! Total modern kitchen- really old phone!

Grandma Lil said...

The pictures are lovely and the kitcen is just as lovely and functional. When's the house warming.

Emily said...

Nope...we've discovered what can happen to cordless phones, especially with a busy 2 year old

Cannon Clan said...

it looks great! i cant wait to see the rest of the house. you guys worked so hard!!! enjoy it!