WOW, you guys look awesome! I wish I was part of your family and not mine... Matt is a costume stick-in-the-mud! And apparently he's a grammer natzi too! He should really stop reading what I'm typing.
Technically you are part of our family...just not close enough to get sucked into our planning process. There is always next year! Matt
Hey, its no wonder we were the stars of the evening. We looked great, especially those 2 little girls...who are they?? Why its Dorothy and Glend???
Post a Comment
Matt, Emily, Sophie and Olivia ....The Schmidts
3 comments:
WOW, you guys look awesome! I wish I was part of your family and not mine... Matt is a costume stick-in-the-mud! And apparently he's a grammer natzi too! He should really stop reading what I'm typing.
Technically you are part of our family...just not close enough to get sucked into our planning process. There is always next year! Matt
Hey, its no wonder we were the stars of the evening. We looked great, especially those 2 little girls...who are they?? Why its Dorothy and Glend???
Post a Comment