Sophie and Olivia have such a great relationship right now (I say this because eventually I expect fights....). Sophie is a great big sister, and loves to play with Olivia. Olivia can't keep her eyes off her big sister and laughs loudest at Sophie. I knew Sophie would be a great helper, and I am so glad that we gave her a little sis. Here are the two of them playing yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet sisters, I am gald they have eachother, it's good to have a sister!
That is just too precious. Sophie looks so old in those pictures, I can't believe it. I'm so excited to see them both...just a few more weeks! I'm really looking forward to dumping the boys off while Terri and I are gone, but I'm sad that I'm going to miss so much of the action between the four of them. Oh well, at least we'll still have a few days of it. See you soon!!!!!!
Post a Comment