Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tree monkeys

On Mother's Day we had lunch with Mom and Dad, and afterward we went outside to play. Sophie wanted to climb up in the tree, so Matt helped her get up and down, and he playfully climbed up too (in flip-flops!). Olivia was safe inside of the back of Grandpa's carpeted pick-up. Here are some fun pictures from Sunday. I have to say, it was a great Mother's Day. I got to take a nap.



4 comments:

Terri said...

That's always been a good climing tree! It's fun to see the next gen in it!

Emily said...

This is like five minutes old, are you on your computer constantly?

Grandma Lil said...

Wait, I seem to recall (since I was taking the pictures) that there was another monkey in the tree that day. If I knew how to post pics on a blog, I would show the other monkey, Emily!!!

Terri said...

I am usally at my computer all day, but I havn't been today, we did yard work all morning, went to Kemah in the afternoon and I have been sewing for the last few hours. I just got lucky today :)