At the end of the game. You'd think that we'd be sad 'cause our team lost, but we were able to spend time with our whole family, so we were happy.
Monday, October 13, 2008
GO Broncos....but then stink it up in the end.
While in Denver this weekend, we got to go to the Broncos game. We had 7 tickets, but not all together. Matt, Sophie, Olivia and I sat together, while Bob, Nan, Mom & Dad sat two sections away. Actually this adds up to eight people, but Olivia didn't need her own seat. We got to the game a little late, and missed the first Touchdown, but then stayed to the bitter end. Our old Broncos let us down; the Jags had a 24 to 17 victory. On a positive note, Sophie had her picture taken for the Broncos website, so keep an eye out for her!
The Schmidt gals in our matching Broncos sweatshirts. This is only possible because I am still small enough to wear little boy's clothes. However, Sophie's is almost too small. I guess we'll be buying the same size next year!
Grinning during the game. Olivia was a champ! She napped from half time until the fourth quarter. She also cheered, and charmed the crowd. The women sitting behind us were entranced and are now planning on having kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yes, we had a great time. The party, the company, the game :(, but it was all sooooo fun.
Whole family... I beg to differ. Anyway, You all look super cute, and isn't that what matters? Glad you had a good time (even with the loss).
Okay, I what I ment was, our parental units were with us. If it had been our "whole" family it would have been a different group......(I'm being PC here!)
Post a Comment