Okay, every woman in the world knows about the "perfect" pair of jeans. Since I had Olivia I haven't been able to find a single pair of jeans that fit me well. I had long since decided that my thighs were just two sizes to large. I thought I'd tried on every pair of jeans on the planet. Yesterday, we were headed to Santa Fe, and I mentioned to Matt that I needed to get a new pair of jeans. He rolled his eyes, but said "Okay."
We went to Target....no luck.
We went to T. J. Max....no luck.
We went to the Gap....some luck but I'm not paying $75 for a pair of jeans.
We went to Dillards....and I tried on lots of jeans....no luck....maybe the petites section. But then I remembered that petites fit me everywhere else but they are too short. I thought I'd try anyway and low and behold DKNY sells petite longs. Woo Hoo...I found jeans. And they are not too pricey.
I wish you all the luck in your Jean search.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You forgot to mention the size, skinny Mcgee!!!
Okay, we're the same height. How is it possible that you have jeans that are too short for you, but I have to hem all of my jeans. What are you inspector gadget... go go gadget legs!
It's times like this that I'm glad I'm the average height, weight, shoe size, etc. Everything in the world is designed for me and I have no trouble fitting into clothes, cars, roller-coasters, and...well, you get the idea. Ha, Ha, Ha!!!
Matt, you are a busledo (that's Spanish for someone who says Nanny nanny boo boo).
Ter, only the petite jeans are too short, just like the Gap ankle fit. I need a 30" or 31" inseam and petites are 28 or 29".
FYI Matt Cannon, you are average... jk
Post a Comment