Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A pathetic attempt at a "professional" photo shoot.

So we realized that by Sophie's 1st Birthday, she'd had over four solo professional photo shoots. We realize that Olivia has had ZERO! So, to remedy that I gave an effort with my sad little digital camera to get a pseudo professional looking shot. We all were in on the idea. Sophie was on damage control. Matt was in charge of getting her to look at the camera, and I was the picture taker. Anyway, this is all we got. I've got to give it another try! Any and all suggestions (especially on how to get a busy 14 month hold to sit still) would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Ian has NEVER had a solo professional photo shoot! The ones at home just look better, and they are usually happier. I don't have tricks, sometimes food, sometimes feather dusters, sometimes if you put them on something dangerous they have second thoughts about getting up (like the top of ten foot ladder) :)

Grandma Lil said...

It's a good picture, although she is so much prettier than the picture and she is VERY serious.