Olivia is such a goof ball. Here are some of her antics of late. She makes this face which I can't seem to capture on film. It is a scowl of sorts; her bottom lip juts out and she furrows her brow and looks up at you in a state of disdain. She uses it when you tell her to stop doing something she doesn't want to stop. Or sometimes she uses it when she wants you to laugh. She is a ham! Also when napping she's started pulling her self up to the bookcases next to her crib. She grabs handfuls of books and then 'reads herself to sleep.' It is such a sight. She's also been really into shoes. Any pair we leave lying around promptly get put on her feet! She walks in them!!! And to top it all off, she's discovered the fine art of a tantrum. She throws herself on the floor and screams and cries when she doesn't get her way. We just walk away and she stops. Here are some funny picts from the last couple weeks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love goofballs! Fall asleep reading... maybe I should try that! Hmmm tantrums, I don't know what those are like!
Post a Comment