Saturday, April 26, 2008
Two teeth
Olivia has her two bottom teeth. Yesterday when I was feeding her I noticed that it looked like something was in her mouth. And yes, there are two little teeth there. It is hard to believe that she was teething. She's not drooled excessively, been cranky, or chewed on anything more than usual (Olivia is a constant everything in my mouth kind of kid). She just popped out two little teeth. I would post a picture but I have wasted most of my day trying to get a picture. Can anyone come up with an idea? I take a picture and there is a tongue in the way or she turns her head, or it is blurry...you get the general idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You could try to get them on video?
Matt said you could try it when she's sleeping. Either way, Yeah, two teeth and very little pain...for you.
Maybe someone can hold her upside down and very still.
Post a Comment