On Friday night, we had the Cannons (Reed, Heidi and crew) over for dinner. We had such a nice time visiting with our "cannon-in-laws". Sophie and Maia even ended up designing a new house that was a combination of our two homes so that we could just open the garage doors and be connected. I hope that we get together more often!
P.S. This post is intended to make another Cannon, one who is a blood relative of mine very jealous.

5 comments:
Great pics...the one of Maia and Sophie is so cute, looks like their plotting something very inmportant. And if I didn't know any better, I'd think it was Matt Cannon there.
we had so much fun, carson has asked to "go to sophies" only a million times.next its our turn:)
Mission accomplished, I see green! We'll see you both soon :)
I'm totally jealous! By the way, when did you guys get a new couch? And did you paint? It looks really nice!
Yah, we got new couches, but the paint is old...see you soon guys.
Post a Comment