


Sophie has her own garden this year, Nan sent her some bulbs and we had bought some wildflower seeds to plant too. Here are some pictures of Sophie's gardening fun. I've also included a picture of a punishment she had a few days ago; weeding. I personally hate weeding, it is just horrible. For some reason, in New Mexico we have the most aggressive drought tolerant weeds ever. These suckers might as well be carrots for they grow at least ten times longer roots than leaves. So, we thought that a suitable punishment for a few naughty behaviors was weeding, one of the true evils of home ownership.

4 comments:
My goodness that pot is bigger then her, I hope you don't put Sophie in there for punishment too. Oh and if you ever lose oliva, I know where to look. If you plant a baby do you grow more or them or do they just get bigger?
If Sophie ever needs an extra severe punishment you can fly her to Houston to do some weeding at our house:) I'm with you...weeding was invented by the devil!
I agree, weeding is evil...When I was a kid we used to have to hoe 1 row of an entire field of chile. I hated it then and I still do. A big punishmnt, indeed.
You do have to admit. She looks darned cute with her hat and gloves.
Post a Comment