A Beautiful almost First Grader.
Proud papa and his two girls.
Proud mama and her two girls.
Last glance.
Jumping for joy. I don't have to pack a lunch for three months.
Can you believe it? I don't. Sophie's last day of Kindergarten is today. She is excited to go to the pool this summer and to become a first grader, but more so she is sad to leave Kindergarten. She told Grandma "I want to be in Kindergarten forever!" You know what, I'd like to be in Kindergarten forever too. Anyway, here are some pictures from this year and a few we took this morning.

2 comments:
Congrads, Sophie!!! Wow, you're getting so grown up. I love the jumping picture, Sophie's face is awesome. Olivia is really growing up too. I can't wait to see them this summer. 4 weeks from tomorrow!!!
Wow, a graduate! Next thing you'll konw she'll have graduated High School. Great pictures. I love how your kids are so fair and blue eyed... If I didn't know better I'd guess that you weren't their real mom.
Post a Comment