Mom is having coffee at her house tomorrow morning and I just made banana bread for her friends. It is yummy smelling and I want to cut a piece for myself, you know just to make sure it is not contaminated or something. I am a pastry junky. If I lived next to a bakery, or any shop that sold fresh breads, I would weigh over 400lbs...I can't help myself. But this bread is not for me. M u s t w a i t . . . . w i l l p o w e r i s f a d i n g.........
I know I'm going back in time, but I thought that I'd include some pictures of Mom's hospital stay. This is on Friday, about four hours after her surgery. Grandpa got to read to his granddaughters while Grandma slept off the drug induced coma. Apparently the first thing out of Mom's mouth was, "How does my hair look?"

2 comments:
And how did her hair look? Eat the bread... do it, do it! Just take a nibble.
I'd like to see what you'd look like at 400lbs...eat the bread!
Post a Comment