Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cousin Fun, Part 2








Then we rode the potty train to the bathroom. (I figure if I have to remind Sophie, we can all just go together.) The boys went together, then Sophie shut the door for privacy. Such a huge difference between boys and girls!





Then we all washed hands together.



Finally early morning movie time so Olivia can nap without constant interruptions. I'd love if she could sleep through them playing, but she pretty much lives in a quite household.
We'll go to the pool soon, but I think it will be just us 'cause Heidi's sister is in town and I'm sure they'd like to visit. I can tell that Ian misses his mom, he gets a little sad. While watching the first part of our movie, Ian snuggled with me and then he felt better and we played a little tickle torture, mostly using the force. I was across the room and just wiggled my fingers and he would ball up and laugh.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hugs for Ian!!! Love you monkey! I like the potty train!