Sunday, June 22, 2008

Memories from this year



I was just going through our old pictures today and found a few from October of the girls. They have grown up so much this year! We took some family pictures today, and both girls were awesome. They smiled and looked at the camera! We are excited to have Ian and Jason around this week. And I plan to post some pictures and updates of our cousin adventures.

3 comments:

schmidty said...

I'm the first to post! I now know why I don't comment often, I can never remember my ID. I had to look back two months on Terri's page just to figure it out. Thanks for the truck pic, I've been thinking about it for some reason.

Grandma Lil said...

Oh, how they grow soooooo fast. I remember when Sophie was tiny, now Olivia gets stronger and does new things every day. Such fun to watch.

Terri said...

They are big... Oliva is an eating machine. Give my boys a sunuggle for me.