Tonight we made some stuffed bell peppers. I always thought they were off our menu, because Matt hates peppers. But then yesterday, Matt and Dad were talking about how they like the way the meat tastes in the bell peppers. So....I decided to give it a try. Of course, I had to put a healthy spin on the whole operation. Sophie was a great sport and helped me out with the stuffing. Everyone enjoyed the peppers, even Olivia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So what's your recipe?
Cook ground Turkey Meat, then add mixed veg (carrots/peas/beans/corn...) Make 1/2 C whole wheat cous cous. Mix it all together. Stuff in the cleaned out peppers with a sprinkle of cheese on top. Cook 1h at 350 F.
I don't understand why you have to go and ruin perfectly good meat by trying to add healthy stuff to it. The only thing that should accompany meat is a heart-attack!
Matt, we are even forcing Frank to eat gruond turkey with veggies. He pretty much feels the same way as you, though. By the way, Emily that is positively one of the cutest pictures of Sophie, EVER.
Post a Comment