Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yummy

Olivia loves to eat, and as Terri said during their trip out, "she is an eating machine." I guess both of my girls are good eaters. I was actually eating my dinner when Olivia started to point and whimper, so I offered her some of my food. She ended up eating most of it. Here is Olivia enjoying her (my) noodles.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Looks like she is ready to reach in there and grab your noodles! "mom seriously, you're not doing this fast enought, just let me do it"
I remember when Sydney wan't getting Chili fast enough and she ate it with her hands.
Is there anything that Oliva doesn't like?

Emily said...

So far she hates formula, and the vitamin stuff she is supposed to take. Otherwise, most food is yummy to Olivia's tummy.

Cannon Clan said...

she is so funny she reminds me of carson, happy with chubber checks, and loving food, i hope she does a yummy dance.