Monday, September 8, 2008

Florida Vaca The rest of the days.....


Did you know that Sophie is now a Jedi? Yep, she fought and defeated Darth Vader.





Okay, I realized nobody wanted a full play by play of each day, (plus they are all now one big blur). So I just picked some of my favorite pictures. I love the one of Sophie in front of "the big golf ball" jumping up in pure joy. Olivia's chillin' in the stroller cracks me up, and so does the "mom I'm going to run up to you as fast as you can so take my picture." But all I got was her eyes. Anyway, we had a blast.





3 comments:

Terri said...

Nice starwars pictures! The girls are so cute... that includes you too! I really really want to go to Disney World "sigh".

Cannon Clan said...

it looks like you had a total blast! how fun! glad your back, we should get together soon!

Grandma Lil said...

Sophie a Jedi Master, but how...she is still such a youngling. Obviously she's very gifted.