
Monday, Sept 1st. We have finally arrived at the Magic Kingdom. I'll admit that I am a big kid when it comes to all things Disney. When Matt and I lived in So Cal, we'd go to Disneyland most weekends & evenings. We'd go to eat some dinner, ride a few rides and catch some fireworks.



Ahhh, the days when we didn't have to lug a stroller, and huge volumes of diapers, snacks and toys. Sorry back to reality. Here is Sophie driving the boat on our Jungle Cruise. And here is Sophie making a fun face on the tea cups. We had a great first day. Olivia really enjoyed the rides she could go on, and would point her little finger at stuff, then ooh and ahh. Sophie and I rode Space Mountain right away, and it scared her, but then she hopped right onto Big Thunder Mountain and we ended up riding it five times during the trip.
2 comments:
OOOooo, looks like so much fun. I can't wait till we can go and take the boys! I love anything disney too.
Ditto, on the love anything disney. Must be a family thing. It looks as if you all had a great time.
Post a Comment