Cruel but effective. I like when she got distracted and then relized it was not what she wanted.
Wow! I had no idea she was such a little cruiser. I hope I get to see her again before she starts driving!
Now I'm cracking up. Ya, she's a cruiser and a bruiser. Matt, you'd better see her before she starts driving.
Impressive walking there lil' Olivia. Work towards those goals. Thanks for sharing, I can't believe she's already one!! That means Olivia and Leah are exactly 6 months apart. Leah turned 6 mos on the 23rd.
Post a Comment
Matt, Emily, Sophie and Olivia ....The Schmidts
4 comments:
Cruel but effective. I like when she got distracted and then relized it was not what she wanted.
Wow! I had no idea she was such a little cruiser. I hope I get to see her again before she starts driving!
Now I'm cracking up. Ya, she's a cruiser and a bruiser. Matt, you'd better see her before she starts driving.
Impressive walking there lil' Olivia. Work towards those goals. Thanks for sharing, I can't believe she's already one!! That means Olivia and Leah are exactly 6 months apart. Leah turned 6 mos on the 23rd.
Post a Comment