Monday, October 13, 2008

Denver Trip

We went to Denver this weekend to visit with Matt's parents, have a 30th Birthday Party for Matt, and go to the BRONCOS game. We had a really nice visit with Matt's mom & dad, and Matt got to see some old friends at his party. He's not technically 30 until Nov 3rd, but we decided to do celebrate his birthday when his folks were in the Southwest. Anyway, here are some fun pictures of our trip.
Playing Leapser "Jedi Math" on the way to Denver. Notice the intense concentration.


Matt drove Mom's van. Check out the grandparents cool way of traveling!


We went to the Bass Pro Shop while in Denver. Yes, I am kissing an Elk. I don't know why I did it. Maybe because his face was the same height as mine...?


Sophie watch out for that bear!


OH NO, it has Matt now!

2 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

What a way to travel, indeed. Thanks Matt!!!

Terri said...

Nice bear pics! I am glad Mom didn't drive... SCARY!!!!
Happy early B-day Matt, I hope the party was a blast.