Friday, February 27, 2009

Atypical DC Visit

Wheelchair racing.

Matt Holding the Washington Monument.

Good Boy! (FDR's dog Fala)


Standing in the poverty line.



Pushing FDR's wheelchair.
It's not like we defaced anything...just had a little fun. The FDR memorial was mostly empty that is why most of the pictures are from there.
Hehehe...





5 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

I loved the poverty line picture. Is it a sign of things to come?

Grandma Lil said...

You know, I really thought that the Washington monument was bigger, why its no bigger than a man's head. Of course the man has a pretty big head. Hmmmm!!!!

Terri said...

My favorite is the Washington Monument, why a statue of the dog???? (It was a huge dog too!)

Emily said...

That is one of America's most famous "first" dogs. FDR took him everywhere. I think he always traveled with him. Next to the dog is a big statue of FDR, we just thought it was funny to have a dog memorialized.

Emily said...

The poverty line thing is scary...some of the finacialists say this may end up worse than the great depression.