Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I set myself up















Of course, I brag about my girls, and then last night Olivia had one of the worst nights so far. She was up every hour or so. She has learned to roll over from back to belly, but only in once direction so she keeps getting shoved in the corner of her crib. I took the "crib bumper" of because I was afraid she would get wedged in it. Now when I go in her room, at least one extremity is sticking out of the side of her crib. It got so bad last night that Sophie started hollering, "Olivia I am trying to sleep here."




Sophie hates when I take crying pictures of Olivia, but It makes me smile because there is no sound with a picture. Does anyone else see a resemblance to the stay puff marshmallow man from Ghostbusters?

4 comments:

Terri said...

You know Matt used to say that our kids looked like the say puff marshmallow man too, I wonder if he was a long lost relative?

Mattamorphasis said...

I actually imagined the face when the stay puff marshmallow man is getting blasted with streams from the proton packs...don't cross the streams!

schmidty said...

I'm glad you finally got the marshmellow comparison up. She definitely can pass as the "Destructor" from time to time.

Grandma Lil said...

Yes, I do believe that the stay puff marshmallow man is a relative. I believe he's related through the Sanchez family.
The method of destruction has been chosen to live with the Schmidt family.