
Happy Birthday to my big girl Sophie. I can't believe that she is already six years old. This year she has chosen to have a transformer birthday party. It is such a big change from last year's super girly party. I can't wait to see what happens next year! Anyway we are having lots of her friends over to Rocket Park for Cake and Ice Cream. I am so proud of my little girl she has generously chosen to have her friends donate stuff to St. Elizabeth's Homeless Shelter in Santa Fe rather then receive gifts. What a grown-up choice!
After her party we'll head to Santa Fe to get her ears pierced. WOW! I'll post some pictures when I can.
After her party we'll head to Santa Fe to get her ears pierced. WOW! I'll post some pictures when I can.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sophie! Love you! Have a very special day!
Post a Comment