Mom's back surgery was a big success. She went in Friday, and was home on Saturday. (They told her four days in the Hospital!) In true Lil form, she was walking around on Friday evening and pretty much healed, so they sent her home early. Today she got to shower for the first time, thanks Marcella, and we took some pictures of her incision. I am also including some pictures of the flowers that Terri "got" for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, I love the flowers I picked out. I am really good. Nice scar too!
oh! i think my stomach hurts now...and my back, that looks terrible! let me know if you want me to do anything for yall!:)
Pretty soon there will be two little boys around to terrorize Lil. That will really test how healed she is. I'm glad to hear that everything went well and she is healing quickly (as usual). I can't wait to see you guys... only 3 more days!
Can't wait to see the little terrorists either. I'm so excited thinking about seeing all of you.
Post a Comment