Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tag

Tag:
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS (only three?)
1. Hugging my girls & seeing them after being away (even for a few minutes).
2. Spending time alone...strange I know, especially after my #1.
3. Getting up early and going on a run or doing yoga while watching the sunrise.

FEARS
1. TIE: Throwing-up or being in a tornado.
2. Not being in control
3. Losing someone.

GOALS
1. To be a good mom/wife/daughter/sister.
2. To give my yoga students what they need in my yoga classes.
3. To help develop something in science that is useful.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Blogging.
2. Sweeping the floor and vacuuming every day. (Crawling baby, plus I'm a little obsessive compulsive.)
3. Finding ways to be a "green" family. (Taking the bus to work, buying organic products etc...)

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I love to eat onions, bananas, and avocados, but I am allergic to all three.
2. I prefer the ocean over the mountains.
3. I am really lazy.

I CHOOSE TO NOT TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1 I am not tagging anyone, because the only two people I know are already doing this.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, I agree with your vomit fear... I didn't think about that one. Where did we get our strange fear and fasination with that from?

Grandma Lil said...

Probably cause I always throw up!!

Cannon Clan said...

i wish i could get my kester out of bed early enough to watch the sun rise and do yoga, maybe when max is sleeping through the night....nah i never liked getting up early!

Emily said...

It is a rare occurance, but when I get my lazy self up, I feel radiant the entire day!

Maria said...

Joys
1. Talking to Leah and her smiling and gooing.
2. The smells of outdoors after a summer rain.
3. The sound of Kirk opening the front door after getting home from work.

Fears
1. Getting in a car accident (I have been lucky to escape that one so far.)
2. That I'll never get my career roaring because of so many setbacks.
3. That my Dad will never get better.

Goals
1. To be a good mom/wife/daughter/sister.
2. To travel to all the continents on Earth.
3. Develop an exercise habit that is sustainable.

Current Obsessions/Collections
1. www.thegrocerygame.com (collecting coupons in combination with shopping sales to save big bucks - 3 weeks in and I've saved approx. $200) I am saving for Kirk & my 5th year anniversary trip, we want to go to Miraval or Canyon Ranch in Tucson next year.
2. I have also been obsessed with becoming more green, current developments have been: recycling, purchasing SIGG bottles for H20 and finding reusable shopping bags that I remember to take in the store.
3. Organizing and developing a well run household.

Random Facts about Me
1. I worked at the second busiest Starbucks in the world (Financial District in Seattle) for 7 months.
2. I love Martha Stewart
3. I hate the Sun and wish I could move my life, exactly as it is, to Seattle.
4. I can design and program a website, but I haven't figured out how to use Blogger yet. Weird!