Wednesday, August 27, 2008

11 Months Old...



Wow, Olivia is a mover and a shaker. She goes, goes, goes. She only stops when she is sleeping. Otherwise, everything she does it is with full force. She is either crawling, eating, or tearing things apart. Yesterday, I was taking her 11month Pooh photo, and it took FOREVER for her to be still enough to even snap a few shots, because she'd either throw Pooh Bear across the room, or tackle him, or crawl away. Oh well, I figure that this just shows what a busy girl she is. And yes, she is standing on her own for a few seconds at a time. Then she throws her arms up in the air (I guess nobody has explained the principle of a low center of gravity), and takes a few big steps. Sadly she either falls on her knees, or flat on her face. (We've already had a bloody lip.)



3 comments:

Terri said...

I love her taking down pooh! She's almost a toddler! Fun for you.

Emily said...

Yes, yes fun for me (and mom in a month!)

Grandma Lil said...

OMG, love the pictures of that busy little girl. FUN for me, indeed.