Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Accessory Party

This weekend, Matt took off to Denver for a friend's B-day party so us gals were home alone. I decided if I was going to be stuck in the house on a Saturday night (not that I normally go out) I'd have some friends over. Many people were out of town, and so we'll have to do this again, but I had an accessory exchange party. We had a blast. We had so much fun trying on each others cast off jewelery, bags, etc... It is true, one man's (or woman's) trash is another one's treasure. Anyway, after our super fun night, Sophie and I decided to go though some of her old things and ended up trying them on Olivia. We had far too much fun using Olivia as our poor Guinea pig, but she didn't seem to mind. Here are two cute picts. In case we were wondering this is what Olivia will look like when she is 80, or the First Lady.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Oliva looks great as an old lady and she has the same amount of hair as an old person. By the way what did you exchange/recieve. Oh, and why did you have those Old lady earings in the first place?

Emily said...

They were Sophie's clip on earrings, but now that her ears are pierced, she has no need for them. And he hat is now to small I got some cute bags and a few pieces of jewelery.

Grandma Lil said...

It was a very fun exchange party. I got a purse and some jewelry (like I needed jewelry). At any rate, it was really fun trying the stuff on. My favorite were the elephane/lion earrings that nearly hung to my boobs...really long hideous earrings.

Grandma Lil said...

By the way, Olivia looks so cute wearing the "grey fox" earings aka Barbara Bush.