Monday, August 18, 2008

First time First Grader

Sophie started school today. She was defiantly ready, (and so was I). I never understood why parents wanted their kids in school....until now! Our biggest concern was that today was a little chilly (45 F when I was running!) and the outfit she picked out was a skort and short sleeved top. It turned out okay once the sun came up it warmed to a toasty 65 F, and we made it to school without incident.


Our annual First day Portrait.
















The families.
















Standing in line to walk in the room.















A peak inside the classroom. (yes that tiny lady is her teacher, Mrs. Jiron!)

3 comments:

Grandma Lil said...

She looks so grown up. Hope you have a great year in 1st grade, Sophie.

Terri said...

How fun! I hope she has a great year... you don't want a second time first grader hahaha.

Cannon Clan said...

we will miss seeing you at chamisa! your girls look so great!