Today while Sophie was school, Olivia and I had some quite time. I really got to "listen" to what she wanted. We had been keeping her Eeyore stuffed animal up on the shelf in her room because she used to get tons of black hair in her mouth when she'd play with him. Anyway today, she was pointing and using her "I want that" sound up toward Eeyore. I got him down and she immediately snuggled into him. Olivia isn't a big snuggler, not like Sophie, but she sure loves her Eeyore. I took this video a good fifteen minutes later, and she still reacted with hugs for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute! I wonder if eeyore going to be her "lovie". Video seems good, is that the new camera?
Maybe eeyore is going to be her lovie. Every kid has one. What a precious girl. Just love my grandbabies!!!!
Post a Comment