Day one. We had a late flight, so we had time to get a good breakfast at home. I even had time to go for a run. That is where the fun started. During my normal AM run, I tripped, and fell! Now, Matt has run many marathons in his life and has logged many more miles on the pavement then me, but he has NEVER fallen and injured himself. I've done it twice this summer. I guess I'm just uncoordinated. Anyway, I fell hard and ended up somersaulting and landing hard on my left shoulder. It hurt quite a bit, and I thought, okay I can either lay here and cry about it, or get myself up and run home (I was about 2mi from home.)
So I got up, found my hat, and took off for home. My shoulder was really hurting, but I didn't worry too much I mean what could be wrong? When I got home, I couldn't lift my arm, I couldn't get my shirt off to shower, I couldn't even wash my hair. Yikes what a way to start a vacation. I had some major road rash, and a pretty good bruise, but fortunately today ( a week later) I am hardly soar at all. Matt really was super helpful and held Olivia, carried the bags, and helped me out. Phew. Well....here are some pictures of us on the plane ride to Orlando.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How was your trip... get it! Ha ha ah.
Emily : "I fell, you need to carry the baby and the bag and cut my food and rub my feet etc."
I see how it is, good idea Em. I am going to fall before my next vacation!
Post a Comment