Sunday, September 7, 2008

Florida Vaca...Day 4

Tuesday, Sept 2nd. Animal Kingdom and some Epcot. We really enjoyed both places, but because the lines were so short, we got through all of Animal Kingdom in the first day. Sophie was sooooo scared in Dinosaur, her little heart was racing when we finished and there were tears in her eyes. I spent the entire ride covering her eyes, hugging her tight and telling her it was just for fun, and that nothing was going to happen to her.


I love this picture of Matt and Sophie with their mouse ears, and the one of all three of them in front of Paris is just so much fun.


I had to include at least one sourpuss face from Sophie, because this was her only sad face!


5 comments:

Terri said...

I do like Matt's Ears. And I am glad you guys are practicing for our 2012 trip to london :)
I still want to go to Disneyworld, forget the boys, I want to go!

Mattamorphasis said...

I officially hate you guys... I can't wait to take the boys. I love the picture of Sophie with her Mickey ears looking so glum. It's tough to be a kid!

Maria said...

Oh, that pic of Sophie's sourpuss face is so cute. Matt is right, it is so tough to be a kid at Disneyworld!! Glad you had a great trip.

Grandma Lil said...

So why did Sophie have a sour-puss face? She still looks cute. Sophie looks like she belongs in Paris, what with the pose and all!

Emily said...

Ter, I hope you are serious about London, 'cause I'm getting the girls passport stuff together. Sophie was glum because "There are not any rides in Animal Kingdom." Then we rode Expedtion Everest, and the Rapids...rides....yes wipe that frown off your face.