Wow, the big one-year-old!!! I love the lady bug cake, you did a great job. I remember Jason was obsessed with "10 Little Lady Bugs" at that age. I'm glad to see that you did the Pooh growth chart with Liv like you did with Soph. I can't believe how big she is! I miss you guys. It's hard to watch my nieces and nephews grow up from a distance.
4 comments:
So cute, you did a great job, I like the oreos on the big one!
Wow, the big one-year-old!!! I love the lady bug cake, you did a great job. I remember Jason was obsessed with "10 Little Lady Bugs" at that age. I'm glad to see that you did the Pooh growth chart with Liv like you did with Soph. I can't believe how big she is! I miss you guys. It's hard to watch my nieces and nephews grow up from a distance.
The cakes are beautiful, Em. I think you did a great job, very imaginative and original.
Cute theme, you did a great job. How did she do on her personal cake. Did she live up to her destructor nickname?
Post a Comment