Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Walking Baby
Olivia is walking...I've tried for almost a week now to get a decent video of her, but every time I pull out the camera, she falls, or cries, or throws a tantrum. So, you'll just have to believe me. She is so funny, she even plays games. Sunday afternoon, Matt and Sophie came home from camping, and Olivia and I were waiting for them at Mom & Dad's house. When Olivia saw Matt, she walked the entire length of the driveway. Then when she saw Sophie, she would walk to her, and when she was almost to her big sis, she'd turn quickly and walk away. She did this about five times. Olivia was laughing and so was Sophie. Olivia clearly new she was playing a trick. As soon as I get a good video I'll upload it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I want to see video, set up a hidden camera! I don't believe you.
Yes, she's walking and its very cute. Oh, ye of little faith!!
Post a Comment