Friday, August 1, 2008
CRAZY!!!!
We went shopping for Sophie's school supplies today, and unfortunately it was the tax free weekend. (sort of fortunate we got supplies without tax but....) it was CRAZY in Santa Fe. Everywhere we went the lines were long, long long and now we are tired, tired, tired. Then to make it all much worse, when we got home, Olivia was acting a little cranky. I put her down for a nap, (about 20min) and when she woke-up she was warm. I took her temp, and it was 100 F. Not so bad, I thought maybe she was just sleepy warm, so i took her clothes off. She was even more cranky and then I feed her and put her back down. When she woke up from her second nap, her temp was 103.5 F but without any other symptoms. Terri can appreciate this, I quickly took her out side in case she puked. I gave her Tylenol, and it's been many hours and she hasn't puked. (yippie) She had her bath, played, and giggled, but still I am so worried. I forgot how little babies can't tell you whats wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is she feeling any better?
Yep, I'm done, I finished last night, I can come back to reality!
Post a Comment